Never Back Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Plot That Will Change Everything...

Go down

The Plot That Will Change Everything... Empty The Plot That Will Change Everything...

Post by Admin Midnight Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:51 pm

"My name is Oliver Queen. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal: survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish. To use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning my city. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become... something else."

It's been six years after the shipwreck Oliver Queen was pronounced dead in, now he is living comfortably back in Starling City as a billionare once more. But, Oliver has one secret that only one person know about, he is a normal person during the day, at night is a different scene, Oliver becomes Arrow or The Hood as the police call the mysterious hooded man. Oliver is trying so hard to keep his complete identity hidden but now criminals are starting to see his true face, meanwhile, Detective Quentin Lance is trying to figure out why Oliver Queen is acting so strange around his youngest daughter Dinah, although they were dating before the dangerous shipwreck, but now, they are closer than ever. Oliver wants to explain his strange disappearances at night when he is with Dinah but that would mean her father would find out and Oliver would be arrested for killing innocent men.

One night while Oliver was fighting a criminal, Dinah was hiding behind a box, watching the hooded man and the criminal fight, when the hooded man falls to the ground and he is facing Dinah. Then Dinah realizes who the hooded man has been this whole time. Oliver Queen. She then runs straight into the police station and tells her dad who the hooded man is. Her father immediately begins calling other policemen to search for Oliver. But, Oliver knows this already, he then leaves, no one knows where he went. Oliver will Never Back Down...

Admin Midnight
Admin

Money : 27

https://neverdie.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum